I'm totally ripping off Emily here but I really like the idea and it'll be a nice way to brag about my progress towards 65 books in 2014.
(Somehow the pictures ended up out of order. Oh well.)
1. Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) Morgan Rhodes
2. Matched (Matched, #1) by Allie Condie
3. The Giver (Giver Quartet, #1) by Lois Lowry
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey
5. The Lion and the Rose (The Borgias, #2) by Kate Quinn
6. Gathering Blue (Giver Quartet, #2) by Lois Lowry
7. Messenger (Giver Quartet, #3) by Lois Lowry
8. The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
9. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
10. Inferno by Dan Brown
11. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Can you believe how much I read this month? I was completely on a roll and it has everything to do with having figured out how to work the overdrive app on my phone. That's the library! I'm totally geeking out about it. Nine of those books are library books. Being able to sprinkle in some free books really upped my numbers! Unfortunately, that does not mean there was that much quality.
This months top books were..
1.The Lion and the Rose
The books that hit rock bottom were
Until next month, keep reading! I know I will :)