Friday, February 28, 2014

I Read That! In February 2014

Feb7


1. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
2. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer
5. The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

Oh man! I slowed way down this month! It's not too surprising, that first book? 1100 pages. That ate up a ton of time. Plus I decided to listen to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire again, just because I was in an Harry Potter kind of mood and that was the only audio that was available at the library. It is not included in my list because it was a reread and the list only consists of first time reads.

SO at the end of January I was 8 books ahead of schedule. I've dropped down to 5. I still think thats pretty respectable so I am not worried.

This months highs
1. The Way of Kings- LOVED it and I am so glad that the second book is coming out next month!
2. Life As We Knew It- This book just had me completely captivated. I can't even really explain why, I just really, really enjoyed it.

No Lows!

Happy reading everyone! I'll see you again next month :)


EDIT: After making my graphic I noticed two of these books weren't listed in my goodreads and my actual stats are 16 of 65 books read. 7 books ahead of schedule!

0 comments:

Post a Comment