Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature Friday: Newborn Espadrilles and a Onsie Dress

Welcome to Baby Month Everyone! As you know our little boy will be making his appearance this month so I warn you now, the month of August is going to be themed. I realize I am having a boy but since my baby niece was just born we will be kicking off Baby Month with a little girl project.

I think I've made it clear that I love onsie dresses. I think they are genius and I don't understand why more companies don't mass market them. I've had a couple baby girl baby showers in my life recently so I've had to whip up a couple. Most recently I made one for my sister in law but I held off giving it to her because it didn't feel complete.

Then came the morning of her c-section. I was kicking rocks around Pinterest when I came across this pattern. It was love at first sight and I immediately dropped the $5, downloaded the pattern and got to work. I especially like the fact that there are four different pattern sizes included and the instructions were very easy to follow. Haha, except for one line that completely messed me up. I think that was my own brain pooping out though because when I picked it up again a couple hours later it made perfect sense and I blew right through it.

I'll tell you this though, crocheting with embroidery thread is not for the faint of heart!

No more suspense, here they are!
07.28.03
Plus, the darling onsie dress.. 07.28.02
I hope Rachel let's me try this on Baby Sadie soon! Happy weekend everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment