Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Hairy Situation

Lorelai. Cut. Her. Hair.

Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic.

Tuesday night, after she went to bed, Lorelai cut herself some bangs. I saw it the next morning and was furious. I actually grounded her, actually used the word, grounded. Fortunately for Lorelai and my sanity she cut them long, in her eyes and I was easily able to fix them up. So here are the 'do's for last week and you can somewhat see the drama unfold.

Tuesday:
Untitled Wednesday: The bangs have been cut but I plastered them away with hair spray.
Untitled
Look at this next face. It's saying. "Why are you taking a picture of my hair, I'm in trouble for this?"
Untitled
After the Fix:
Untitled
Friday:
Untitled
It looks alright so I'm mostly over it. I should get comepletly over it. I probably will. Ha. Happy Wednesday everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment