Monday, March 25, 2013

Pink Hearts

Do you remember this sneak peak?


This outfit combines so many things that I love! I bought this fabric at the same time as that Girly Blue I shared with you the other day. I was in the mood to make leggings but I wanted a top to go with it as well. I actually had a top cut out (just like the girly blue) but I didn't want teal on teal so I had to come up with something different. I noticed I had a white Lorelai tee-shirt that was dying for some embellishment so I cut out two strips, one 1.5" one 2.5" ruffled them and then sewed them one on top of the other. I put it off to the side of the shirt to mimic the girly blue shirt. I wanted the leggings to be more than your average leggings so I gathered up the sides and added these super cute heart buttons I've been holding on to for ages. Love them. Love ruffles. Love teal heart fabric!


By the way, please forgive the poor quality of the photos. These were taken with my phone while I was waiting for my new charger cord for my camera to arrive.





Lorelai is the craziest little model! I had to include the pictures that happened when she was left to her own devices :) This is what happens when I say, okay pose!


Are you a fan of ruffles? Or hearts? Or heart covered leggings? Or crazy little models? Ha. Well, we'll see you again :)

2 comments:

  1. top right of that collage is my favorite "lorelai pose"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's the background on my phone :)

      Delete