Monday, July 6, 2009

My baby is very Cute but NOt feeling well :(

I'm not going to go into detail because I may be famous one day and this blog could totally be published as part of my memoirs or something and I don't want Lorelai's teenage self to be totally embarrassed by my mommy over share. Just know she is one sad sweet little baby. But I still managed to catch this glimpse of happy cuteness.

She had run away after her bath this morning and went straight to my sewing machine.

Speaking of sewing machine I did this, this morning.



Now here is my dilemma. Do I post it now on Etsy to sell or do I stash it for the craft fair? We really need to build up our inventory!

As far as my second order goes, I'm still waiting on the fabric. First order loved hers.
Time to go to the Dr. I don't feel like I've covered everything I've felt like talking about so be alert for an update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment